Early Intervention Base (EIB)
Lansdown Park Early Intervention Base
At Lansdown Park we very proud of our new Early Intervention Base (EIB). We believe that all children are of equal value and deserving of success. In addition, we are passionate about every child in our care feeling good about themselves and achieving the very best they can.
Children who attend the EIB can expect to be supported in developing strategies to manage their behavior to enable them to successfully graduate to mainstream schooling. At the same time we will be relentless in our determination to help them achieve good progress in their academic studies.
Our view is that if what we are providing would not be good enough for our own families then it should not be good enough for the students in our care.
We look forward to meeting and working with you to ensure that your child is successful.
We aim to ensure that every child:
- Receives a first class education.
- Feels safe and supported at school.
- Is given strategies to support them in managing their behavior.
- Makes good progress whilst studying at the EIB.
- Graduates successfully back into a mainstream school.